At The Marginatrix, our mission is to clarify your writing without changing your voice, because sometimes it’s hard to find the right words.
Here’s the problem:
- Indie authors need to write and publish quickly to stay on the best-seller lists.
- This leaves little time for editing.
- Self-editing is extremely difficult; it is essential to hire an editor.
- Writers need affordable, high-quality editing services.
- Readers are spoiled and expect near perfection.
- One of the most common complaints in Amazon book reviews is poor editing.
Here’s the solution:
- We offer outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading services at a reasonable price.
- Starting at just 0.016 cents per word, the cost of editing is much smaller than the cost of not editing.
- Expect more! There’s no reason to stay with a service that doesn’t meet your needs.
- Automated editing programs are a good start, but they can never replace the work of a good editor.
No matter the budget, The Marginatrix wants to help all* writers to be successful.
*All writers means anyone who needs help with writing.